cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Issues that I couldn't adress: A software/app glitch? or just the AMOLED panel.

(Topic created on: 08-17-2021 02:32 AM)
justynn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I know that you might be expecting tips, but i just wanted to share that I updated my A30s to Android 11 since it was available. But after the update? the phone started glitching uncontrollably, the screen turned into black, green, and blue. At times, It'll  work properly then after 20 seconds of usage the screen will have weird horizantal colored lines till it turns to black, green and blue but most of the time it is pixelated rgb and a black background. And i forget to mention that my side key—power button is broken. I did everything like reformating this phone. Anybody out there who can help me? I plan to open this phone too. Im too broke to go to a repair shop to get this checked and fix. thanks in advance guys.

p.s if you guys are wondering how i posted this, i really struggled typing since i have this weird horizontal colored lines and also the brightness is cranked up to 100% but i only get 20% of brightness

hope you guys could help me out. thanks in advance. 
1 Comment
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, kindly give us a call in our hotlines so that we can assist you properly. We'll make the proper documentation for this case. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!