Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Just a question regarding to the A31 less camera features

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 06:05 PM)
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Will samsung ever add Slow-Mo on the camera app like how they did on the a30? Or even including Night mode, EIS and hyperlapse? Really unfair but lets see on the next update.. this phone can run all of those feautures cuz even Samsung A03 has night mode which is slower than my A31 so yea...
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Adriel92, unfortunately device specifications in camera features already set per model, apology it is not downloadable thru apps.
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
But there is, They can add those feautures, I message one Samsung costumer suppors before and They said that Probably They could add those feautures if They think to... Like On the A30, Since It was firstly released there were no Slomo capability,but after a security update, they added that feature considering the chipset is Nowhere fast as the A31, I mainly use google camera to use that slomo and Night mode one so yeah.. even 1440p recording works on my phone, Its just not included on the main camera app
0 Likes
Galaxy A
My new device had flagship device camera features.
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Well weirdly I searched my Phone's camera model, and Gladly.. Its the same Of what Samsung A51 and A50s camera sensor used.. thats why the quality and capabilities of this camers is good, just only lack of features..

You probably have an S21 or s22?
Galaxy A
Soon. i'll be switching to SGS21UG, but for now i'am using SGS20U5G which i love and A33 5G same features with S series devices. You're using A30, i was in Samsung Store yesterday and i browse A30 camera device feature and its pretty impressive.
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Ohh... Srry I didnt tell ya, Im using Samsung A31 6gb variant..

Is S21U still available On samsung store?
Galaxy A
You have nothing to worry about your device, as long that you're a responsible owner, that will be the best. SGS21U5G is no longer available in Samsung Store, available Samsung Galaxy devices are Fold 3 and Fold 4, Flip 3 and Flip 4, watch 4 and watch 5, S22FE, S22, S22U5G and other A series device. S23 SERIES i think will be launch next year. 😉 👍
You've got a very powerful A series device, are you into online gaming, your device is for gaming and other fun stuff.
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey Adriel92! 

Thanks for your interest in our advanced camera features!

While we understand your frustration, unfortunately some camera features are locked to specific models - some cameras just do not have the hardware for the functions we want to implement! 

That said, we do hope you take a look at the Galaxy S22 series -- they have the camera features you want, and then some! ♥