Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

keyboard toolbar

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 09:52 PM)
UGHHH
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I updated my phone and now I have a keyboard toolbar. When I disable it I don't have access to emojis/clipboard/ settings anymore!! Can I un-update and just go back to my old settings?!?! I'm so annoyed with this. I don't want a new keyboard toolbar because it is useless and I want my emojis back in the bottom left corner!!! 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Solution
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
when you remove the toolbar, you have access to all those stuff by pressing and holding the coma on the bottom left. I haven't found a way to make an emoji button appear though.

Screenshot_20210224-002152_Samsung Members_14598.jpg

Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
actually, I just found out that that bottom left button will show whatever option you chose last. so if only use the emoji, the emoji option will stay there but you lose the coma there and have to press the symbols button to get your coma

Screenshot_20210224-002417_Samsung Members_14599.jpg

UGHHH
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
thank you so much!! this is way more helpful than their texting line. one more question.. I can't seem to turn my vibrate back on when I type? do you know how to fix that too
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
it should be in your settings

under "sounds and vibration"

under "system sound/vibration control"

and toggle on Samsung keyboard
0 Likes
UGHHH
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
it is all on but there is no vibrate ☹ maybe I will restart my phone. thank you though!
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
yeah restart your phone. it usually fixes issues. also what device are you on and I'm guessing you're on One UI 3?
UGHHH
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
no galaxy a70
0 Likes
engKasaato
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
its better to download keys cafe if u have oneui 2.5 and above, u will be able to custom your keyboard
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy A

Hi UGHHH,

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. If the issue is resolved after following the suggestion provided by Deeezzyyyplease take the time to accept his comment as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on Accept as Solution, and help others with the same query.

Thanks, Deeezzyyy for providing the information and helping our community members.

0 Likes