Did you mean: 

Original topic:

#Kumustahan

(Topic created on: 03-19-2022 01:21 AM)
Nahum0525
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello, everyone. I bought the Galaxy A12 last Monday, and it's my first week in owning the device. Pleased to meet you all.

And please let me know what are the first things to do when using the device and the good and bad effects when having a software update for the device.
6 Comments
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Hi Galaxy a12 user here,

The device is good, but a little not good for gaming😅

Overheating po talaga yung dapat i-deal mo jan while using or gaming, kaya suggest ko sayo na let your device rest for a while bago mo siya i charge, don't worry may fast charging naman siya, charge for 1 hr and 30 minutes or 2hrs(max time)

Software updates naman is good, pero di naman natin maiwasan na may ma encounter na bugs, kaya if ever na may bugs ka na na encounter, feel free na nag share ng forum dito. At pwede ka rin mag send ng error reports kay samsung

Tulong-tulong tayo dito para maghanap ng solutions sa problem
Nahum0525
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you po.
Galaxy A
welcome to members, software updates are design to provide security and stability.

If you find my comment as a solution to your question. Please click the triple dot and choose  "

✓ Accept as Solution"   as a sign. Thanks!
Galaxy A
Welcome to Samsung Members community! 🎉

Maximize this app by interacting with other members and checking out the "Benefits" tab for exclusive promos. 🤩

Don't forget to "Accept Solution" when you find the answer to your questions. 😄

Most of all enjoy! 🎊

Software updates are safe and one of thr best way to secure yourself from virus and such.
Galaxy A
Welcome to the community!
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Welcome to Samsung Members!