Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lags on a12 while gaming?

(Topic created on: 11-11-2021 09:45 PM)
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Is there anyone facing lagging while gaming on a12 or it's just me? 

Just like sa heavy games po like Call of duty,
Mobile Legends, etc
6 Comments
ayado
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
As a a12 user yes its lagging sometimes when i play codm
Have you report it to the developer?
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Other a12 users here have been reported this issue already but they didn't recieve a clear explanation / solution on how to solve the issue.

Others said that lowering the grapics settings or FPS may reduce the lagging on gaming.

I already file a review on playstore about the lagging issue on CODM but the developer didn't respond.

And one thing I remember is the Galaxy a12 processor is Mediatek P35. And some reviews said that Mediatek cannot easily handle heavy task or gaming or opening many apps to run in the background (unlike Snapdragon processors) that's why it may cause lagging to some applications.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there! Have you tried checking the settings of your games? 😊

ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yeah. By lowering the level graphics or FPS, and it's seems the lagging is not quite bad now.

Btw I moved my games to the Samsung Game Launcher app to see if there's some changes to my game performance. Thanks for assisting me and have a nice day!❤😊
0 Likes
Seiichii
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same problem here samsung a71, my fps is stable when theres no enemy near me, but when i encounter enemies i experience fps drop badly. Tried clearing cache partition, factory reset my phone for almost 6 times already, tried uninstalling codm but nothing happen. I dont know if codm has the problem or my device
0 Likes
IgnOverdrive
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Any update please
0 Likes