Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Last Major OS Update

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 01:28 AM)
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Hi! Guys My phone last major update is Android 12, Huhuhu altleast can i still see the Android 13 huhuhu. 😭🤧😪
8 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great Samsung morning! Sad to say, it's in the compatibility of the device. Meanwhile, the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra, and S20 FE are in line to get Android 13 in the future. The Galaxy S21 phones launched with Android 11 so they should get updates till Android 14. Stay safe and have  a nice day ahead!

RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Will note20 ultra 5g gets til what android version update?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
android 13
0 Likes
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thanks
0 Likes
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Not really a deal breaker. Some phones had only 1 major upgrade and no commitment on the security updates. Expect phones to have some performance degradation by the 3rd year so it maybe the best time to change your phone as well.
0 Likes
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
If am just rich enough to buy a phones like flagships i would but you know. But let me study first so that i can buy an expensive phone. you know this phone is very expensive to me and my dad just give this to me, Atleast my phone have an samsung logo AHAHAHA!
0 Likes
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You don't really need to buy flagship phones. As long as it fits your needs it is still OK. You just need to take good care of your phone so that it could serve you longer.
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yeah thank you! 🤣 💙 imma sleep now mom will gonna scold me! If she me hiding. Good night to you @manzocy pleased to meet you.
0 Likes