Original topic:

Latest update Galaxy A10s issue

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 03:29 AM)
kiloherdz
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Does anyone have higher RAM usage and causing device badly lagging and hot after the recently ui 3.0 update...??? How to solve this issue.. please help tq.
kiloherdz
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
That not an issue for me on buying new high end smartphone.. the question here is why after updating new UI core is using more RAM.. even though b4 this update no such issue. N i don't use it for games only for work n social interaction.. that also ramp up the RAM to max..
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Can you get this in your gadget?
0 Likes
kiloherdz
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Been using it since I bought this phone 2yrs ago
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I bought this phone last year before XmasDay offer by Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd on 22/12/2020 and delivery name is GDEX . I think you should buy new one if your phone still gonna worried about RAM . Maybe you can choose 128GB/6B or 128GB/8GB .Depends on your budget tooScreenshot_20210804-083021_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
kiloherdz
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yup can do that.. but still that not gonna solve the current issue..
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Thats good 👍
0 Likes
Abbie123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
hi! i just updated my phone 2 days ago when the updated message keeps pop up!
i found that the new version on camera quality, color & function are very bad to compare with the old 1.
how can i go back to the old version.
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Before you click agree for the new version did you read the future update for what? . Please read the new update overall
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You check 1st your lens of camera maybe drty . Sometime NG handling or currenty used not in good condition you can get the poor captured .Samsung give you suggestion to delete imedietly.Always checked this colum can solve your problems.I suggest you read the manual instruction in your gadget packaging. All the details about your gadget still in there . No need to downgrade your software update because Samsung Corp Ltd release new update for our better satifying. I did not have any problems since I bought new generationsScreenshot_20210804-093056_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Your RAM gonna be worse when you install some of applications but you do not use it . Your gadget gonna be lag because some applications in your fav item used it for long time in your schedule and you forget to use the function (device protection)
Uninstall when you think some application not important to you .
0 Likes