Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Love The Update!

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 10:13 PM)
Franz1Garcia
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I love the one ui 3 update! Even do its early that i got an update on april 29 wih my samsung galaxy a21s and theres a bit of lag. But i like how well the design compared to one ui 2.5! Thank you samsung!
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day Franz! Thank you for sharing your wonderful galaxy experience here in the Samsung members community. We oath to give our customers the best that we can offer. Please do share more of your feedback and interest on the recent update. If you need any technical support please feel free to post it here or reach us via these numbers #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back here with an update once the issue has been resolved. Stay safe and have a great day! 

TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day Franz! Thank you for sharing your wonderful galaxy experience here in the Samsung members community. We oath to give our customers the best that we can offer. Please do share more of your feedback and interest on the recent update. If you need any technical support please feel free to post it here or reach us via these numbers #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back here with an update once the issue has been resolved. Stay safe and have a great day! 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes. Ang ganda no?? 😍♥️
PrinceMercado
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes ang ganda!