Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Messenger Notification

(Topic created on: 03-22-2022 11:09 PM)
Yoej
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Is it just my A52s that recieve late notification from messenger? This is happening for a week now I think and I already clear cache and nothing change.

3 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I have the A52 5G and I experience this too, I got notification on my old phone for new chats but for my A52 5G, I needed to open the messenger app to see the new messages.
MakTime
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

UP! My new a52s has this problem too. Even after battery optimization settings etc etc... Any news about this issue ?

0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello MakTime,

We are here to help. If you encounter difficulty in receiving messages from the messenger, you may please check below possible reasons and solutions.

Possible Reasons:

1) Outdated Apps.

2) Low Carrier network signal.

3) Weak Router & Wi-Fi Signal.

4) Set-up of Messenger Notification.

Possible Solutions:

1) Check, Download and Install latest Software Updates both for Samsung Galaxy device and Messenger app.

2) Call the carrier network about the status of coverage area signal.

3) Check & update Router;  Re-adjust Wi-Fi signal connectivity and proximity to your phone while reducing barriers, i.e. wall, etc.

4) Proper Set-Up of Messenger notification.

a) Open Settings.

b) Scroll down to tap on Messenger.

c) Go to Notifications and toggle on the Allow Notification option.

d) Make sure the app is allowed to push alerts on the Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners as well.

5) Uninstall and Re-install Messenger app

If the problem persists, please call/visit the Samsung Authorized Service Center nearest you.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/your-service/main/ 

Hopes your problem gets solved.

0 Likes