Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Missing Benefits - A52 5G

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 08:20 PM)
MJ_
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I tried all the troubleshooting steps that support has provided me but it's still not showing anything 😥. Anyone having the same issue?

9 Comments
Galaxy A
Have you call already customer service.?
MJ_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did, but the troubleshooting steps didn't work
Galaxy A
Also try to uninstall or clear cache.? Or update it on galaxy store or play storeScreenshot_20210614-091133_Galaxy Store.jpg
MJ_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yup. Not just that. I also restored the settings to defaults. But it's the same thing
MJ_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
They want to to go to a service center, seriously :(
After restoring the phone to factory defaults and all the steps. Not to mention that their nearest service center is in another province
0 Likes
MJ_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Anyone having the same issue? I think this is just an account issue. Hopefully someone can help me here
0 Likes
MikeLucio
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
me too. wala
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, MJ! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

As with your concern, benefit/s may or may not be available at this time, just ensure to always check back regularly on your Members App, ensure its latest update, and stay logged in on your Members App, and to double check that your settings are set to local (PH). Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. Thank you. Stay safe.

0 Likes
Rose143
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same here
0 Likes