Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Mobile Data

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 12:54 AM)
marianenen20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Has anyone else experienced this? When I wanted to listen to a voice message or send a photo, this pops up BUT I couldn't press any of the buttons/ choices. I have mobile data balance. Any solutions? 

8 Comments
Galaxy A
Usually what I do is try to go back and try clicking thw photo/video/file. Once that appears again I can press it.

I believe that happens when the device is confused if you are using wifi or network data connection.

I experience that even if I have a data plan and swtich to wifi at home.
marianenen20
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I tried going back many times but it still did not work. 😔 Only my mobile data was turned on and WiFi was turned off. I wasn't home at that time too and I have no WiFi connection.
Haruna-Chan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Nangyayari din po sakin yan. I suggest na lang po na don't use the bubble notif kapag mag view po kaya ng pictures or videos
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day Marian! Jan here, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung members community. We're very sorry to hear you're experiencing such an issue. In regards to this have you tried to do Reset network settings? If not try to follow these steps: 

Reset Network Settings.

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap General Management.
  3. Tap Reset.
  4. Tap Reset Network Settings.
  5. Tap Reset Settings.
  6. Tap Reset Settings one more time to confirm.

Resetting your network settings on Android will wipe all previous settings for your Wi-Fi and mobile data connections as well as any previously connected Bluetooth devices. By doing these steps it may help remove the error that your device is experiencing. If issue persist feel free to reach us via these numbers  #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back here with an update once the issue has been resolved. Stay safe and have a great day 

marianenen20
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I don't know what happened but when I tried it again now that I am home, it's not showing me that pop-up message anymore when I open anything on messenger. I'm using mobile data and WiFi is still turned off. UGH! Not sure if it had anything to do with my location earlier or whatevs. Thanks for the help and responses, SetxFaith and TeamGalaxyJan! I'll take note of them when it happens again - hopefully it won't! 😊
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

It should be on your location earlier! The network system must have been disrupted due to the poor signal of the provider. Anyways, good thing that you don't experience this kind of issue anymore. Stay safe Marian! 

marianenen20
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks, Jan! Stay safe! 😊
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

You're welcome! Keep on sharing! 

0 Likes