Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

My Phone Flickers (A31)

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 01:11 AM)
Ternion
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My phone flickers white for some reason and i couldn't find a way to stop this any ways to fix this?
(Also going to a Samsung Service Center and Hard Reseting it isn't an option for me)

Edit: Also when in landscape mode (when playing a game) my phone tries to go portrait mode any fixes? 

Edit 2: When in dark mode the flicker turns into black and in light mode the flicker turns into white.

Edit 3: When flickering it only covwrs 65% (in top) of the screen.

Things i tried to fix it:
1. Clear Cache Partition
2. Restarting
3. Soft Reset (Restarting)
4. Optimising Apps

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ternion
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It was the messaging app that did this hahahaha

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH
Have you tried doing factory reset on your phone? Also try to bring it to the Samsung Service Center and report your problem to them it might help.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there, Ternion! You may try to put your device in 'Safe Mode' 

Starting Your Phone in Safe Mode
  1. 1 Turn your phone off. To do this, press and hold the Power button and tap Power off.
  2. 2 When the Samsung logo displays, press and hold the Volume down key until the lock screen displays.
  3. 3 When the lock screen displays Safe mode will be shown in the lower-left corner of the screen.

In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I think your main screen is damaged or not properly connected for those issues to come.. Never happened on my A31
0 Likes
Solution
Ternion
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It was the messaging app that did this hahahaha
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Wait? OK.. THATS TOTALLY WEIRD, Maybe that thing cause the software to be corrupted lmao Or some virus got into your phone lol... I mean that thing is rare to happen In software
0 Likes