cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

my samsung a03's notification panel size has been decreased.

(Topic created on: 08-11-2022 07:37 PM)
Herobrineee
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
my samsung a03's notification panel size has been decreased after applying the default theme in Galaxy Theme. can anyone teach me how to make its notification panel buttons bigger? very much appreciated if someone can help me. thank you!
8 Comments
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
After you updated your device to One Ui 4, ganyan na talaga notification panel nyan tiny na talaga di tulad ni android 11
0 Likes
Herobrineee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
pero malaki naman yung buttons befor3 ako nag apply ng theme, after ko ni remove, I've noticed na di lumaki yung buttons, di **bleep** to ma fi fix?
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yeah pag sa themes kasi depede yan, pero pag yung default theme maliliit talaga yung mga buttons
Herobrineee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
noo, malaki talaga yung mga buttons niya out of the box tas nag apply ako ng theme tas ni remove ko and then ayun lumiit siya and btw, android 11 pa po yung version ko.
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Ayy baka need mo lang po ng restart, ganyan talaga pag nag apply ka ng themes, since di lahat ng themes ay optimized kaya minsan naggi-glitch

Ganyan din po minsan sakin, kaya nire restart ko nalang
Herobrineee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
HAHAHHA di pa rin gumana ih. BAHALA NA.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello IcyBugan,

Samsung care and we are here to help.

It's really a great help for us users to have the notification where we want it to be. As you are aware that the Notification Panel is a place to quickly access alerts, notifications and shortcuts. You will find the Notification Panel is at the top of your mobile device's screen.

However, given that you are using a theme somehow alters how you view it. 

Just to be sure, you may revert back to the original settings and check whether the Galaxy Theme is something to show an option to change the button size.

Hope you find suitable answer to your inquiry, do not hesitate to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your next reply.

Herobrineee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i checked it and it has no increase button size option. :<
0 Likes