Tema original:

my samsung galaxy m11 camera

(Tema creado el: 03-05-2021 09:59 PM)
233 Visitas
trucky
Active Level 2
Opciones
Galaxy A
My samsung galaxy m11 camera flash only work with one camera,it works with the one with the two leaf icon the one with the three leaf icons don't work.when am taking pictures at night with the camera with the 3 leaf ones it does flash so the photo is black.
12 Comentarios
Manu19
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
The ones that haves the 3 threes is de ultra Wide angle lens. That camera dont support flash.

0 kudos
trucky
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
rights is which camera
0 kudos
Gerar04
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hello, good night to you., You enter the camera settings and give it a reset .. then test to see if it already happens to you for the one with the three leaves. You can also enter settings, applications and there
0 kudos
trucky
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
ok the one on the right is
Gerar04
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hello, that's the way the camera works with the two-leaf one, the three-leaf one, not when you have the flash activated, it is only for the two-leaf one.
0 kudos
trucky
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
ok thanks just a few more things the two leaf one is which camera
Gerar04
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
The two-leaf photo is the normal image photo, and the three-leaf photo is deep .. greetings and good night to you.
0 kudos
trucky
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
ok thanks goodnight
Gerar04
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You see, when you activate the flash mode in the two sheets if I take the flash but when you pass it to the three I do not know active, perhaps later Samsung will increase that in the camera application

Screenshot_20210305-215043_Camera.jpg

Screenshot_20210305-215030_Camera.jpg

0 kudos