Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New minor update for galaxy a71 users.

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 02:43 AM)
クリスニール
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
If you are a71 user check out for new update!

6 Comments
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i had mine updated a few days ago and the battery is draining a little faster than usual after the update
0 Likes
Galaxy A
just had my update couple of hours ago, so far i haven't notice a rapid battery draining. It depends on the network usage and f u are using data for ur net its one of the cause, also u can chek the device care on the right side on top click the 3 dot toggles and chek out if u have some app issues thats crashes regularly resulting rapid battery draining, and that's frequent causes.
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i havent change my usage in the past few days. im actually usuing my phone less now but its still draining a little faster after tweaking everything in device care..
Galaxy A
i've experienced the same before, what i did is i turned off the background running app, and put all apps into deep sleep. since then my battery last longer than i expected.
did you check if its heating? i suggest
you should visit a samsung service center near you to rectify such issues.
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
it's not heating up which is a good thing. i'll have it checked by tomorrow. it's still covered by warranty
janibari
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i agree have it check on serv center. anyways. me too. i dont notice any issue. heating may cause the
due to un used app playing on background and too many installed apps, games and notifications drain battery faster. regardless manage your apps well. specially the important ones. let the less used app put to deep sleep. so you can save more battery🥰
0 Likes