Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New software Update Ruined My Phone

(Topic created on: 03-27-2023 12:35 AM)
hectix
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

I have a Samsung Galaxy A01, the phone was working completly fine until the lastest software update, the phone started to lag more often but that wasn't a big issue, what bothered me the most was how it delays touches, i have to click multiple times for it to enter an app or move up and down, it gets worse when i am scrolling on an app, and sometimes the screen doesn't work at all. How do i fix this issue?

0 Likes
5 Comments
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I'm an Galaxy A01 user too, but mine still working fine even after the Android 12 update.

Try wiping up the cache partition and try to observe if the problem was gone or still there.

Thanks
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello hectix,

We are sorry and apologize for the inconvenience it caused you upon hearing about your experience with the recent updates on your Samsung Galaxy A01 having lagging and touch issues.

I really understand what you are feeling right now, as I had expected my device to perform better after an update, but it has given out different responses and behaviors. If it happens on my device, I will be bothered too. 

But don't fret; we are here to guide, assist, and offer solutions to restore your device's camera app to optimum performance.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Restart your device.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you may submit an error report through Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Slow device" and "Sensor/Touch".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to assess your device with suggestions, and offer to provide prompt solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
Gord1900
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

This is a redundant answer.  It is samsung purposefully slowing down devices in order to try get new sales.  You were going guilty of it in France,  €250000000 fine.  This is bad business practice.  This was the only phone available to me on insurance.  I have boucotted all other samsung products. I will never buy another samsung because of this rediculous bad business practice.  I hope other countries take samsung to court for this. 

0 Likes
Gord1900
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Any options given only make things worse.  Samsung has a bad business practice.  France fined them because of this.  I hope other countries do tthe same.  I will never buy another Samsung product because of this.  Been 4 years of the same ***.  #boycott Samsung

0 Likes
Samboy87
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Totally agree,since upgrading my phone it gets so hot it lags, flickers turns itself on and off, can't wait for my contract to finish I'll be going over to Google pixel 

0 Likes