Original topic:

new update

(Topic created on: 03-23-2021 06:54 AM)
fixthisgarbage
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
The new update that the a71 gave us is garbage   fix this shit it mangled my phone and I can't use anything   this is ridiculous get it together samsung 
11 Comments
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You're not even telling people what's the problem with the update on your device
Galaxy A
I was on a flustered rant as I just spoke to my service provider and they told me to reach out to Samsung as it's an issue on their end .
0 Likes
Galaxy A
my bad . since the update I can't open any apps. it keeps forcing closed or just not opening at all. Bixby is a disaster. sorry for not elaborating i had to go on my old phone to make this post as my new one wont keep app open long enough to even type . 🤣
0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Uninstaller the android web viewer app in the Google play store
Galaxy A
mannnn I literally tried everything up until then. the second I do that .
fixed.
you sir are my hero of the day. not sure how you know that but I greatly appreciate it . I was beyond frustrated 👏👏👏
thank you sooooo much I gotta relay msg to my mom and sister now. you're the best
0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It's in multiple threads with multiple smartphones including 1P
Galaxy A
thanks again . I can't even tell you how much frustration you saved me . I couldn't even get on web forums till I this morning when I charged my old phone .. cheers.
Robinpunia
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
@thebigguy86 thanks
AW1228
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I would not update Webview if you have already uninstalled it and it's working; don't break what's already fixed. I'm also seeing reports of people worldwide having issues downloading the new update since everyone's rushing to it and clogging the servers
0 Likes