Original topic:

NICE phone folio case

(Topic created on: 05-19-2024 03:43 PM)
Wooleybear
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Where can you find a nice looking folio case for a galaxy phone? The ones Samsung sells will turn the screen on and off, which is what I want it to do, but aren't folio cases and are quite unattractive. Third party cases don't have the ability to be recognized by the phone to turn the screen on.

0 Likes
4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Personally, I have never used a folio case, and for these reasons. 

Could potentially be more difficult to put into & remove from your pockets, and could potentially trap abrasive debris between it and the screen. 

Most Galaxy devices have the option to "Double-Tap" the screen to Wake & Sleep the Display. 

I'd rather use a case that provides some Drop Protection.. 

But that's just me. 

0 Likes
Wooleybear
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I like a folio case for all around protection especially in my purse. I have a screen protector so I guess that is why double tap takes a few tries. Yes I have adjusted the screen sensitivity. I would just like to find a decent case that works as it should

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

If "Tap to Wake / Sleep" isn't working properly, it's likely to be the quality of the screen protector you have. 

Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass screen protectors use an edge to edge liquid adhesive, which doesn't interfere with the screen sensitivity. 

If "Tap to Wake / Sleep", is working properly, that would free you up to get whatever Folio case suits you best. 

0 Likes
Wooleybear
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Maybe I will try a different screen protector. Thanks