smartphone)
Mobile network setting appear 5G, but no 5G networks available 

10 Comments
mr8912
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
ThisScreenshot_20230125_210844_Call settings.jpg
Galaxy A
just a quick tips, to attach the images in post, click the Post button very quickly just right after the images have been added into the caption area.
0 Likes
TonySY3
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Pres the + sign to add pictures from gallery, if you see obj due to the glitch in the system, exit the post and enter again
0 Likes
TonySY3
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Maybe your Telcom or your mobile GSM is having issue, get another sim card from other telco to test it out or send to the service centre's to get it checked out
0 Likes
Galaxy A
u can try to reset your network settings. just type in the keywords "reset network settings"
0 Likes
mr8912
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I tried all of them but failed
Anyone using model same as me can connect 5G?
0 Likes
lance2679
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
to be honest wif you..i wasnt so excited i used to..regarding this 5G in malaysia. looking at the DNB fiasco drama..looks like we are left behind even to our nearest neighbours..thailand & singapore.. expect 2024 or 2025 then only 5G will settle down or stable.

im still wif the 'green' telco with so called "always be ahead" tagline.. yet end users are left behind totally.. promoting all sorts of devices that supports 5G..yet..still not available..let alone signing up with DNB..

even other telcos who has signed up with DNB..users are still finding it hard to connect to 5G. even you are connected to 5G..its even slower than 4G.

dont expect too much on this 5G thingy..
mr8912
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for advise but 90% my user experience was excellent
Im live in center of KL so nothing hard with 5G
Near perfect with my previous phone
0 Likes
lance2679
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
which telco is that?

glad to hear your pleasant experience.

im not against 5G technology but living here as we all know..u cannot expect too much.
0 Likes