Original topic:

No Colour.

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 02:12 AM)
Aussiedocker
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have a A21s. 
Since installing new upgrades I have lost all colour through out my phone.
 Home screen, apps, files, images.
I have tried all suggestionsed settings to recover the colour but nothing has helped.
What is going on?
Why has this happened since installing new upgrades?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy A

Hi @Aussiedocker, can you go through your settings and see if you have Bedtime mode or visibility enhancements enabled? 

To check these, go to: 

Settings > digital wellbeing and parental controls  > Digital wellbeing > Bedtime mode > toggle off. 

Settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Colour adjustment > toggle off. 

If neither of these are enabled, I would suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app. These error reports go to our research team for analysis and can help with identifying any deviations in your device performance. 

To send an error report: 

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

Hope one of these help! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy A

Hi @Aussiedocker, can you go through your settings and see if you have Bedtime mode or visibility enhancements enabled? 

To check these, go to: 

Settings > digital wellbeing and parental controls  > Digital wellbeing > Bedtime mode > toggle off. 

Settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Colour adjustment > toggle off. 

If neither of these are enabled, I would suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app. These error reports go to our research team for analysis and can help with identifying any deviations in your device performance. 

To send an error report: 

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

Hope one of these help! 

0 Likes
Aussiedocker
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi Laura. Thank you for your help.
I have done what you suggested and you were right.
It was the bedtime mode causing my problem.
Thank you very much.
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy A

No worries @Aussiedocker. Let me know if you have any further questions in the future. 😀

0 Likes
Aussiedocker
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Will do, thanks again.
0 Likes