adoree
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello,
My Samsung a12 has no sim card manager. 
No Sim 1 and Sim 2 options.
Sim 1 slot will function but Not sim2.
Sim1 has network. I can text n call but no sim2 network.
 Already cleared the cache or followed some yt tutorials to fix it. Pls.. another suggestions/solutions?
7 Comments
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Did you check if the dual sim mode is on?
adoree
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I think I did.
From Setting,
>CONNECTIONS
>MOBILE NETWORKS
there's no sim card manager or dual sim options.
Only authomatic sim 1 slot or sim 1 network.
See ss pls.Screenshot_20210801-100744_Call settings_360.jpg
0 Likes
adoree
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have 2 sim cards inserted.
No dual sim can be seen. Just authomatic whatever is in sim1 network.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

We are indeed happy that you guys are having your connection! Have you tried what your co members suggested? Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

adoree
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you sir. I tried, it's difficult to connect. I will try again if i'm not busy.
adoree
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I was hoping there are written steps to do it coz i can follow what to do if not for my busy schedules, I will try to fix this problem. As for the moment, no Samsung store to go, to ask for services because we are under quarantine.
Kingstin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Am having same problem with my phone any help please

0 Likes