Original topic:

No sound

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 11:27 AM)
Tenie74
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
As of Sunday may 9th I have no sound on any apps and also during phone calls I can't hear the caller and they can not here me unless I am on speaker phone. On Friday the 7th everything was fine.i had made a call with no issues but tried to video message my mom on Sundayfor mother's day and there was nothing. I have sound when I turn the volume up or down. I have ringtone when the phone rings and when my alarm goes off. I have no sound on apps I can't here movies playing on Netflix. Even when I plug in my phone to charge I did get a beep beep but that is gone. I have tried every thing.  I have checked all sound settings. I shut the phone completely down. Even let it completely die. I have taken the Sim and memory card out. I even tried the wipe cache from the recovery mode. The only thing I cant do is take the battery out. This has happened one other time I think on my son's phone but just stared randomly working again after a day or 2. Please help i
0 Likes
6 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Which phone do you have ?

If you have a headphone jack, insert and remove your headphones and check if its working now.
0 Likes
Tenie74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A70. I have done that. And still does not work
0 Likes
Tenie74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I can hear a Netflix movie playing with the earbuds in but not unplug
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, Please could you go to Samsung members app >> Phone care >> Interactive checks >> Tap on Mic. Samsung members app >> Phone care >> Interactive checks >> Tap on speaker. Please let us know if there is an error.

0 Likes
Tenie74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It is finally working. I did the headphone jack for the third time. Know everything is working fine. Thank you everyone who tried to help out
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Tenie74, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.