Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

one more question for today !

(Topic created on: 02-23-2020 08:06 AM)
jillimartini
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
How do I turn off the stupid notification  I get confirming  delivery of text messages  ?! 
It started doing this about a week  ago, I must have changed something  or maybe it happened  since an update, but I want the notification,  mainly the sound to be gone ! It's the same sound as when I have an incoming text so every time I send one and I hear the sound I think that I've just received one! LOL how do I get rid of it!?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Messages/3 Dots/Settings/More Settings/Text Messages and there you disable Delivery Confirmation

View solution in context

17 Comments
Galaxy A
I think you can try this. Open Message app→3 dots→ Settings→ chat Settings→ Read Receipt
turn it off and done.
jillimartini
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I've been in there and tried all the settings can't find anything about send receive notifications.
0 Likes
jillimartini
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
that's all I see under chat settings. I've looked at the others too
0 Likes
Solution
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Messages/3 Dots/Settings/More Settings/Text Messages and there you disable Delivery Confirmation
Galaxy A
interesting, I don't have this settings in OneUI 2. 🤔
0 Likes
jillimartini
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thank you! dont know how I missed that !!🙂
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
go into your settings... then " more settings".... then Text Messages.. and disable SHOW WHEN DELIVERED...
Galaxy A
Is Show when delivered same as Delivery confirmation? Since the new UI, I have no more Delivery confirmation settings.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Should be. I didn't change the UI to English. I said Delivery Confirmation as that's the closest translation of the French UI
0 Likes