Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One ui 3.0 came

(Topic created on: 05-28-2021 11:38 PM)
Reidenissuixxal
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I never expected that one ui 3.0 is now on my phone... As written in the schedule its says july, im waiting for july to arrived till i was scrolling the community page on samung members, i was shocked to see a post that the one ui 3.1 in now on the galaxy a11 so i quickly go on the setting see the software update and there one ui 3.1 is now here ❤, i understand the one ui core version since that is used to all budget phones if im right but i really wanted the one ui standard one :(, but its okay i understand

The galaxy a11 is smooth as a budget phone, im been using the galaxy a11 for about 4 months since i bought on nov 2020.

Next thing i wanna know, how to turn on VoLTE on my phone? 
4 Comments
Solution
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day to you! I'm Jan, Samsung moderator. Congratulations on having your latest android update. Again your phone is in its best condition again. Share more of your feedback about the new update on your Galaxy A11. In regards to how to activate your VoLTE here are the steps. 

• Go to Settings > Call Settings (Sim and Network)
  • Tap Cellular networks > Enable Voice over LTE On/ Off.

Update us here once you manage to activate your VoLTE. If not, call us in these number  #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back with an update if concern has been fixed. Thanks and have a great day!

Galaxy A
Thank Jan 😊
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

You're welcome! 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
May I know if software update includes updating One UI? Thank you.
0 Likes