Original topic:

One ui 4.1 update missing

(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 02:45 PM)
lalallama
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
There are 2 days left in april and I still didn't get one ui 4.1 on my galaxy a71, which is scheduled for april. Why is samsung so bad at rolling out a simple update? Even apple updates rvery device st the same time, and only like 5 countries received the one ui 4.1 update on this phone, even the galaxy a51, which in theory is the cheaper model of the galaxy a71, got the update in most locations....
34 Comments
Ace011
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

quite disappointed with the A71 and their ''support'' if i can say is support after all.. first demoted the A71 from quarterly security updates to biannual, now we have to wait almost 6 months for Android 12 update. Next phone for sure won't be A7x series.. i'd buy some of the cheaper A/M series so i can have better support, because for sure A73 after same period would be demoted down to biannual.. and only God knows when you'd get your next android

Olle54
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Just got my update this morning (in Canada)
lalallama
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I live in Canada aswell but my phone model isn't from canada, it's sek
0 Likes
Abdullah457
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am in Canada as well and still don't have it
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

If you have the A71, it's scheduled to receive the update on May 10th.

Abdullah457
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
How does @olle54 have it so early
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Different country, different device, Snapdragon vs Exynos? 

0 Likes
Abdullah457
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I would assume he has a71 and is in Canada. I thought all a71 devices had snapdragon
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Yeah, you're right.. I don't really follow the A71 etc.

Don't know where, how, or IF they actually have One UI V4.1?

They just said they got an update, or if it is for the same model..

If they post a screen shot of the Software Information here, then you would know for sure what they are referring to.. 

0 Likes