Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 4

(Topic created on: 01-16-2022 02:55 PM)
Adi_
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I'm currently using Samsung A72 and I noticed that some regions in the world already received the One UI 4 update even when the scheduled update for A72 is still on February. Is it okay to ask if why they received it earlier? Thanks :)

Samsung A72 in Russia already received the update.
17 Comments
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
its noticeable that Samsung focuses on Flagship devices rather than midrangers which is your A72. please wait for a litle longer.
0 Likes
Adi_
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
No, i meant the A72's in Russia already received the update. It's the same phone with mine. I'm just wondering why they received it earlier.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It nearing PH and expected is Feb 2022
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Updates are scheduled depending samsung's target user, ph is always behind but eventually you'll get the updates soon. Same actual device differing in hardware(like snapdragon exynos variant)
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Same with A52, A52s and A52 5G, they already received One UI 4.0 earlier than expected schedule release in some countries, so I'm hoping its the same case here in PH and release One UI 4.0 for the said devices before January ends or early February
Adi_
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
If you look at the one ui 4 schedule again, A72 is moved towards March 2022.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yeah, I just checked it and A52 5G is moved from March to April and A52s is gone from the list 😅
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
True! What was going on. !!
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Idk, but I'm kinda expecting One UI 4.0 will come earlier since other countries are receiving it already, so I'm not gonna trust the new rollout schedule