Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 6 Update for A52 4G

(Topic created on: 02-13-2024 06:53 PM)
grizzly2595
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung did you already abandoned the A52 4G users? It's been like 2 months since we last received a software update and that was the December security patch!! How long do we have to wait for the next major update? at least give us the schedule 
6 Comments
Pipiyok
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
No schedule saying the admin but someday your notification for update
0 Likes
Vantaehyung30
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
WE DIDN'T EVEN GET AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE SCHEDULE. THIS IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING SAMSUNG!!!
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
SAMSUNG ONLY CARES FOR PROFIT. SA EARLY STAGES LANG NG ONE UI MASIPAG SI SAMSUNG MAG PROVIDE NG TIMELINE PERO TINGNAN NYO NGAYON? ANG KALAT NA NG UPDATE.
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
ANG ADMIN DITO NAPAKATAHIMIK NA AND WHY? KASE WALA SILANG COMMUNICATION GALAING SA DEVELOPERS. SA KANILANG ENGAGEMENT AT EVENTS LOCALLY LANG SILA FOCUSED AT KAHIT NGA SA CHAT WALA SILANG MA PROVIDE NA ANSWERS. AT THIS POINT PARA WALA NA TALAGA PAG ASA. DISSAPOINTED NA LAHAT NG A52 4G USERS BECAUSE THE TREATMENT IS UNFAIR DAHIL YUNG IBANG VARIANTS NAKATANGGAP NA NG UPDATES NUN PA DECEMBER AMD EARLY JANUARY AT WALA MAN LANG EXPLANATION SA DELAY. MABUTI PA SA APPLE CONSISTENT PA ANG UPDATES AT YUNG MGA OLDER MODELS NILA SUPPORTED PARIN. TSK SAMSUNG YOU NEED TO STEP UP BIG TIME.!
Galaxy A
Yep, the update speeds and reliability of Apple in releasing iOS updates are the best. For example, my iPhone 11 and 13 got iOS 17.3.1 at the exact time Apple released it worldwide, like the iPhone 11 is almost 5 years old and still receiving updates on time and at the same time as Apple's flagship. Like find a Samsung device that is at least 4 years old that is still getting major OS updates or even online security patch updates at the exact same time as their flagship devices, jeez now they are promising a 7-year OS update support, they can't even commit to a 3-year OS update support.
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
totally agree! Like me I really dont upgrade to newer phones every 3 years. What I am looking now is the longevity of the software support and the consistency of providing them to their users just like what apple has been doing for many years now. Sasmsung is really behind the league and can never keep up to apple unless they'll make their own operating system and minimize releasing irrelevant galaxy models for the sake of their profit. Samsung must focus on software support reliability and consistency. what a shame