Did you mean: 

Original topic:

OneUI 4 bugs found on Galaxy A series

(Topic created on: 01-26-2022 03:58 PM)
Toraa
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hello! For the previous days, I have been finding malfunctions all over the new OneUI based on Android 12 for the Galaxy A series. In the upcoming days, I will cover most of every error I can find within the software as feedback to everyone here and at Samsung. Let's start!

Color Palette
- Drains battery way faster
- Few color selection
- Few Samsung apps only utilize it

Settings
- Camera access toggle missing

Animations
- Always lag when first time activating after a reboot, opened the phone and cleaned the phone with Device Care
- Occasionally lags when swiping to Google
Discover
- The Edge for Apps always lag when opening, not like other Edge types
- The opening recent menu when running an app has no proper transition and stutters every time
- Switching apps with a swipe gesture from the bottom has no proper transition and stutters every time
- Expanding emoji selection on the keyboard also lags

System
- Mistouch usually occurs even with Sensitive touch is off

Gallery
- Remaster Picture feature is missing
- Sharing menu is not smooth

Final note:
Some of my findings are petty, and you may think that this is biased. OneUI 4 is the best upgrade yet since the first OneUI, I do not disagree with this. All of this is for the betterment of the user experience and I hope it will be fixed soon. Better experiences should not be limited to flagship prices, because everyone deserves a nice device to work around, not just a device that works.
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Report pleaseScreenshot_20220122-081624_Samsung Members_23599_1642810601.jpg
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Will do once I can cover more bugs I can find. For this day, there are also bugs on the UI of Samsung Messages (not Google Messages), and adaptive brightness.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
About the camera acess toggle, you just have to edit your buttons on quick panel. I still don't have One UI 4 on my samsung a51 yet I already know a lot about it
0 Likes
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
As for you, A51 user, I have seen it myself. Checked everything in the settings and all. I will not add it to the list if it is there. I hope you understand our situation before commenting.
0 Likes
Enzomnia
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The transition lag animation is consistent. Especially when using gestures.
Enzomnia
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Animation lag improved after turning off the gesture hint when swiping up to go to homescreen Screenshot_20220131-175012_Settings_401_1643622612.jpg
0 Likes