Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Online Purchase

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 03:23 AM)
Donna9
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I was ordered as on 18-11-2020. According to online instructions 8-12 days they will deliver. i received call from Samsung care and they said my product will get deliver 1/2-12-2020 but when i track online it's showing my product going back.

When i try to contact i get 2 different tracking number and both showing "Delivery unsuccessful due to returned to sender". i can not understand how shipment can return with out contact client? i write 2 emails but till now no answer of email and live chat to Samsung but till now i do not get any proper answer from chat.

can anyone tell me regarding this? how i can co

4 Comments
HKtraveler
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Ordered mine 11/21 and still no tracking info. **bleep** is up with samsung? Such loudy service

0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh no! That was underwhelming. 😕
0 Likes
ralpsl
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
if you ordered from samsung store online, follow up your order by dialing #425299 (free of charge), then press 1.
0 Likes
Donna9
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Why we need to do follow up??? we ordered so they should follow up and keep us updated.

I contact hotline number (agent get tired to answer so said if you can not wait cancel order), done live chat (always same answer we will update within 24-48 hour but never no correct answer) and write mail (ph_shop@samsung.com - no answer of 3 mails).

i ordered mobile as on 18-11-2020. mobile shipped as on 20-11-2020. shipment returned as on 27-11-2020 without contact me. as on 07-12-2020 Samsung saying mobile is out of stock. how it can be possible like this? please stop making people fool like this.

Making fool to people and do not care about anything. that's the reason people's trust reducing on samsung and going to other company.

0 Likes