cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Opinion: OneUI 3's Notification panel is better than OneUI 4's.

(Topic created on: 08-13-2022 05:15 PM)
FordAegan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
OneUI 4's notification tray is such a drawback from OneUI 3's. The view is a terrible experience. My font is scaled at smallest since i wanna see more content, but f*ck is my notifications much smaller it's barely viewable. Whyy Samsung? Why?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Here is where the "Screen Zoom" will kick your bass off the ground.
You can change your display size whenever you wanted to

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
maxq1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
That's more Google's than Sammy's fault. It's a good thing Sammy hasn't followed Google all in on A12. But I fell ya..
0 Likes
FordAegan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No i meant the notification view😭 you know, when they removed the profile icons, killed the images, removed the media player color extraction from album art, made the icons small, and removed the sectioning of texts to make it show more content when it should just be better of densed. I like how dense the information is and how well spaces the notification view is on oneui 3. But Samsung made it all small and almost imposible to read, removed the profile images and replaced it with app icon instead like- i got sent the wrong messages from the notification panel to the wrong people when they lost identification and the text is terribly small so now even their names are small. **bleep** Samsung 😭
0 Likes
Solution
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Here is where the "Screen Zoom" will kick your bass off the ground.
You can change your display size whenever you wanted to
0 Likes
FordAegan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
You know, i already thought of that. But i also thought maybe they could have just NOT CHANGE it in the first place. Like... Sheesh it doesn't have to have "something" new every single upgrade, specially if it's not necessary and NOT BROKEN.
0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Then let's wait for android 13..
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello FordAegan,

Indeed, we value your feedback and suggestions. We are one Samsung Community and we are here to extend help to every one.

Thank you guys for your contributions.