Did you mean: 

Original topic:

overheating galxy a54 5g

(Topic created on: 06-07-2024 07:53 AM)
Gian_Comia
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
why my phone is overheating while charging and also overheating while using app like facebook and why my phone is draining battery even im not using it

please answer my question im crazy🤣

1year and 4months old samsung a54 5g
0 Likes
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyJanine
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, Gian_Comia! There are a few reasons this might be happening:

1. Background Apps: Sometimes, apps running in the background can drain the battery and cause the phone to heat up. Try checking for any apps that might be running without you realizing it and close them.
  2. Apps: Apps like Facebook can be resource-intensive, causing the phone to heat up and use more battery. Make sure your apps are up to date, as updates can improve efficiency.
  3. Settings: Check your settings for things like screen brightness, background data usage, and location services. Reducing these can help save battery and reduce heat.
  4. Charging Habits: Using your phone while charging, especially with resource-heavy apps, can make it heat up. Try to let it charge without using it, and see if that helps.
  5. Software: Make sure your phone's software is up to date. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs that cause battery and overheating issues.

You may check out more tips on how to prevent your Galaxy A54 5G from overheating here > https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-prevent-the-overheating-of-your-galaxy-devi...

Your phone just needs a little TLC! 📱💖

0 Likes
Gian_Comia
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i do that lately then its nothing happen please answer
0 Likes
Gian_Comia
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i dowload the game in playstore and then the battery draingin is starting
0 Likes