Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Persistent moisture detected Galaxy A52

(Topic created on: 02-27-2022 04:56 PM)
ChodyKurt
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Can you help me guys. My Galaxy A52 started notifying me with "moisture has been detected in your charger/USB port". I had this when i took pictures on the beach, a small wave rised up when i held my phone, so it got wet. My phone did not really get submerged in water, the wave hit was very quick. My microphone and speaker are working normally. I only got the moisture detected notification. 

It's the 4th day today of this persistent notification. I was able to charge it to 100% yesterday because the notification went off when i placed my phone in a jar of silica gel, then today the notification came back. I already tried updating my phone as well, thinking that it's a software problem, but the problem is persistent. Do you have any tips because my phone is about to shut down. Thank you very much! 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Have you washed it with tap water after it got wet by salt water? Coz if you don't there's a good chance the salt from the ocean could corrode the metal parts in the charging port. That might be why it's telling your there's moisture..
ChodyKurt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Man i forgot, my bad. Is it too late for that now? And also how do i do it?
skycovy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Go to Fixmyspeakers.com
0 Likes
ChodyKurt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It's the charging port that's having a problem. My speakers are all good but thanks for the suggestion 😄
skycovy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Oww, sorry about that. I got lost in the video I'm currently watching 😅
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey ChodyKurt,

Please bring your device to a Samsung Experience Store near you, where our techs can help you out better: https://www.samsung.com/ph/storelocator/

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subject to approval).

0 Likes