Original topic:

Phones stored music

(Topic created on: 04-15-2022 12:29 PM)
Bajca
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Can anyone tell me how I can listen to music I have saved in Samaung music? Every time I try to play something, I get a 'failed to play track'. 
24 Comments
macer1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Seems interesting that there's a few members who are in a higher level than level 1 who have only 1 post and no comments.  Why would anyone delete their previous posts and comments is beyond me.

--

I'm guessing you probably transferred over your music from another phone and the Samsung player doesn't seem to figure out how to open and play them.

You may try to uninstall and re-install Samsung Music player and see if it will then ask for permissions to access your files, etc and then play them.  Or, try to download and install other mp3 players like VLC Player, Spotify, YouTube, etc and see if they play the files.

You may also want to see if clearing the cache for your Samsung Music Player will do anything.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Who deleted posts and comments?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Likely to be the "overwhelming successful" who deleted any posts, which may or may not have been deleted lol 🦋 

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

The "levels" on Samsung Members don't necessarily make all that much sense. You can have someone who has been here for a while, and not posted anything, but maybe they "liked" a bunch of posts. So I think that it depends on duration of membership here and possibly some other factors like liking other people's posts? 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No one likes my posts..😪😛
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Apparently someone DOES! 😁

16 April 2022 154535 GMT-0400.jpg

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A