Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Photo Frame Widget

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 05:52 PM)
abigaiI
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
hello ! why is photo frame widget is still now available on play store or galaxy store? :(

this app:

13 Comments
Galaxy A
Are you asking why, or if it is still there? Because yes, it is still available to download in the Galaxy Store. For why, Samsung may have included it for the Gallery widget for photos.
abigaiI
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Omg it's typo "why is photo frame widget is still NOT available on play store" i try searching it and there are no picture frame widget that shows up
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
It's in the Galaxy Store.
abigaiI
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i searched so many times already and there are none
Galaxy A
Some Samsung proprietary apps are not available in the Play Store but is available on the Galaxy Store, the photo widget is an example.
abigaiI
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
it's not :(clipboard_image_1631149017286.jpg
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
That's weird. It shows up on mine. Maybe it's model restricted. Screenshot_20210909-090223_Galaxy Store_20706.jpg
Galaxy A
It's there on my part. Maybe it's not available on certain devices or OS. I'm not sure if One UI core supports this widget. Screenshot_20210909-091915_Galaxy Store.png
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there! After the Nougat update that widget was actually moved to the Galaxy Essentials Store/Galaxy Apps. You can find it by going to that particular Play Store on your device and downloading it from there. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!