Did you mean: 

Original topic:

play protect certification

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 02:22 AM)
Samsung_inhbBgj
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I bought samsung galaxy A10s for my mother and the problem is, i cant download apps using google play store. I noticed that the phone is not a certified play protect device. How can I resolved this issue?
8 Comments
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Try to resolve this below:

Step 1

First, check if your device is not certified (just in case the error message is not enough to convince you). To do this, go to the Play Store, tap the hamburger menu, go to Settings and scroll all the way down to About. You’ll see under Play Protect Certification if your device is not certified.

Step 2

Get your Device ID. This is a 16-digit alphanumeric ID which you will need to certify your device with Google.

If you are still able to access the Play Store, install the Device ID app. If not, you can download the APK file here and install/sideload it on your device.

After installation, run the Device ID app then look for and copy the Google Service Framework (GSF).

Step 3

Go to Google’s Device Registration page here and paste/type your Google Services Framework ID on the Android ID box and tap Register.

After registering, you may enter your Google credentials on the Play Store. And you might as well reboot your device for good measure.

It might take a few minutes for this to take effect, but this should register your device with Google and stop the ” Device is not Play Protect certified” error.

It bears repeating that I cannot guarantee that this will work with other devices experiencing the same error.

Samsung_inhbBgj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
where can i find the Device ID?
0 Likes
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Galaxy A

Great day! Is there anyone else who experiencing the same issue?

RobeonMew
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Also Im completly new around here, so mind me little, but I'm a tekkie.  Just finished my profile page so we can maybe continue this, maybe cure our phones 🌹 

0 Likes
TAGUIAM
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
have you even try to put a google account on it.??
cuz google play store dos'nt work without google account..
guest it helps... 😊
0 Likes
RNG1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
you dont need an app to fix this problem its very simple 1st go to settings then find Apps then find Google play services then Storage > Manage storage clear all data after you clear all data Apps > Google play store at the upper right when you see the 3 dots uninstall updates then restart your phone
0 Likes
Sjessu60
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Bonjour sava j'ai une tablette samsung galaxy tab a t510 amoled play protect plus de performance geming processeur aussi GPU CPU 100% que sa marche aussi plus tôt pas de panne et pas de bug plus rapide plutôt possible longue temps exynos 7904  plus de performance de la battery lithium 6050mah charge rapide à 100% merci à bientôt one ui 3.1 android 11 

0 Likes