cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Playing Call Of Duty:Mobile on samsung phones that has samsung exynos **bleep**.

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 02:46 PM)
Plain8311
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My phone heats up when I play call of duty on my samsung a51. And the only way to make the heatup slower is to put the brightness down. Is there any way to fix this?
4 Comments
DenzB
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Good am
Same with me maam, gawin ninyo yung graphic ng COD MOBILE mo gawin mo MEDIUM lang po kapag sobra init rest mo huwag mo po pilitin laroin kapag mainit
Plain8311
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Nakalow graphics na nga sakin ehh
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi. As for your concern and as suggested by your fellow member as well, you may want to trim down the graphic settings on your CODM game. Tinker out and see which graphic settings suit best with your Galaxy device. You may also opt to close all running background applications and clear the data cache before starting your game. Please be informed that such high-graphic RPGs may really induce heat build-up on your device since you're making the device use its maximum performance to cope up with the necessary processes. It's like joining and wanting to win an F1 race using a regular performance car. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Hope to have helped. Keep safe and enjoy the weekend. 😊

Plain8311
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Since i started playing codm, my graphics is always set to low. It might be because of the game update
0 Likes