cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please. Any tips on how to save battery?

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 02:27 AM)
Plain8311
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Any tips?
I need it even though my phone's battery is still good. But i want to make it last longer. Especially for gaming.
9 Comments
r_T8
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Power saving mode. Dark Mode. Dark themes and wallpaper will help. Then use Adaptive Brightness.
Plain8311
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm using a theme so dark mode is pointless. Even the power saving mode.
r_T8
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I see, how about using the game launcher, game performance setting and there will be a battery saving options too
0 Likes
Plain8311
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
My framerate **bleep** tho if i use that. And game launcher doesn't have that nowadays.
r_T8
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I think you cannot have it all. As long as you did some of the tips your battery will be fine
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Put rarely and unused apps to sleep or disable them, turn on Power Saving Mode, turn off features you rarely use like NFC, etc. and uninstall apps you don't need or use.
Galaxy A
Aside from what has been mentioned above, I found it helpful to turn off notifications especially for Social Media applications.
J厶KロB
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Deep sleep
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy.

As for your concern, here are some helpful tips from Google Support as to how to save/extend your Android device's battery life.

https://support.google.com/android/answer/7664692

Hope to have helped you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 😀

0 Likes