Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please help

(Topic created on: 03-27-2023 11:07 PM)
jmdeala
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I can't use my finger print scanner on my galaxy a31,how to fix this?please help me
0 Likes
5 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey jmdeala,

Let's see if your device has an issue with its fingerprint scanner. You can run a diagnostics check through your Samsung Members app.

Tap Support > Phone diagnostics > Fingerprint recognition and do the tests. 

Once you do, please comment the screenshot in this thread. Let's try to solve this together! 

0 Likes
jmdeala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
HereScreenshot_20230328-142629_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

All right, I think the Diagnostics app detected a major issue in your fingerprint sensor.

My best advice to you is to book an appointment at a Samsung Service Center near you. Our techs will be able to narrow down the issue for you and fix your fingerprint scanner!

You can do it through Support > Book an appointment, or you can also send us a message through Facebook / Twitter / Instagram and set up your appointment from there. 

Again, I'm sorry this is happening to you! Hopefully you can visit us soon to get this issue fixed. 

jmdeala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
How much does it cost?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello jmdeala,

We are sorry that we cannot give even a rough estimate here. But rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to assess your device first with suggestions, and offer to provide prompt solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

You may click the link below in order to locate the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.