Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Poor Service

(Topic created on: 09-30-2020 03:34 AM)
jUniX
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I recently purchased a Galaxy A11 for my son yesterday Sept. 27, 2020 at SM Cebu Appliance Center. But today when I check the phone today there are visible white lines on both sides, so my wife and I decided to return it right away. SM Appliance Center advice us to go to Samsung customer service for a technical report so that it will be replaced. To our surprise they said we have to wait for several days for the report will come from Manila. While having several conversation Samsung staff appear to be rude so frustating that we have to go back and forth to SM appliance center and Samsung Service center bec. they have different  process to follow. So frustating but we have no choice but to wait for their call whenever it will be. So disappointed.
3 Comments
kuyajays
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
😔
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That's aweful, very aweful for your son. ☹
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Hi jUniX,

Sorry to hear your story I know that this is late could be helpful later.

Any merchant regardless of the brand should replace outright any items within 7 days.

They are asking you to wait so that they wont replace it outright and you will be passed to Samsung Customer Service instead.

The next time be sure to know your rights as a consumer given that you noticed the defect a day after.