Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Question

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 03:17 AM)
Fiddle_
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
How come Google users have a different lockscreen and a better icons but Samsung doesn't in the new android 12 update
8 Comments
Galaxy A
One UI and Pixel Experience differ and are alike in features but they're both Android OS. That's the perk of choosing Android as an OS of choice, diversity. With One UI, you can further customize your Lockscreen by installing LockStar, a module of GoodLock developed by Samsung, if your device is supported. And with the icons, you can install icon packs of your choice, available in eirher the Playstore or the Galaxy Store.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Because One UI is Android 12 with a few differences. It is basically a skin of Android 12.
0 Likes
Fiddle_
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I wish they had it though
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Icons can be freely changed using a combination of 3rd party launchers a bazillion icon packs found in both the play store and galaxy store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.lockscreen this one can customize your lock screen.

Android is a haven for customization fanatics. There's almost always an app that can accomplish what you want.
0 Likes
Fiddle_
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I guess that works
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Google Pixels use Pixel Experience, while Galaxy Devices use One UI.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
that right google has pixel experience,samsung has One UI ,but my buy in to samsung is knox security
0 Likes
APLGaming
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Google pixel uses a custom version of android 12, it doesn't use the stock android that anyone can get.
0 Likes