Original topic:

reactions in text messaging

(Topic created on: 03-28-2021 09:42 PM)
ChrisJDobson
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
So, I have friends who use the texting chat options and can react to my messages like they can in Facebook. However, I cannot

Is there a feature you have to turn on or is this depending on the carrier?
17 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy A

Hi ChrisJDobson,

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. Thank you for writing this to us. We will take it as feedback.

VJn
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It's still note working. Note20, on 5G.
csca
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have my husband and other people using google pixel powered by android and I am able to use chat messaging with them however I cannot do reaction emoji like they do with Google chat. I used to own a google pixel phone and I was able to do reaction emoji
WickedMA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have been a loyal Samsung product owner...tablets, phones, watches, tv's...for years, but getting tired of watching everyone else get cool new features years in advance.  This has been asked for on multiple threads before and samsungs answer is "we will add it to the backlog" and then closes the thread as resolved.  I'm up for renewal for my phone, I think it's time to move to the Pixel.  At least Google listens to their customers.

Dziurad
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Oooo dang bro. Yeah c'mon SAMSUNG

BototheGus
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My Google msgs reaction emoji just stopped working out of nowhere
zeeeshan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I do not understand why this is such hard feature for Samsung.  All other companies do not seem to have any issues having a reaction feature in txt.   With the billions in profits you guys are making you can throw some spare change to get this working.

Silstir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung needs to add the reaction feature like Apple has always had.
0 Likes