Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Removed useful features

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 09:35 PM)
JayveeA
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
It's very disappointing knowing that they've removed useful features especially in the A10s, A20s, A30s series and so on. The clipboard is missing, the opacity slider for blue light filter, the mono audio and sound balancer were also missng. Secure folder is also missing, even the game launcher, and the support for Samsung SoundAssistant.

If anyone knows how to resolve this problem, please let me or others know. I have been a long time samsung supporter, but after this I'm kind of hesitant to buy another samsung phone

I just hope Samsung will release an update soon, coming with the useful features that they once removed.
8 Comments
smj6pluslte
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
WHAT VERSION PF YOUR PHONE?
JayveeA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
android 10
smj6pluslte
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
ohh sorry but i cant solve your problem but only one solution on that prablem is contact samsung costumer service
teeenaah
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
It's the same for my M31. It looks like they removed those feature from entry level to mid range phones. This is so disappointing. I hate how I need to download 3rd party apps just to make it work. I was just planning to move into the Samsung "ecosystem" and ditch my China branded phones with the M31 as a companion phone to my note but it's such a downgrade from what I used to get at the same price point. This made me rethink my decision. *sigh*
JBMonares
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Can you help me?
Why my phone samsung galaxy a10s have no game launcher can you explain
JayveeA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
All I know is that a10s have the oneui core version, which is the toned down version of the oneui. Oneui core lacks features such as game launcher and many more. Some are stated above.
JBMonares
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you,because I cant play well
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Hi just install an third party apps :)
0 Likes