Original topic:

Requesting from Community advice

(Topic created on: 06-07-2022 03:39 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
I'm currently using a low spec Galaxy A02s, what should I do after recently knowing samsung cloud has already shutting down it's function. How to link with the OneDrive when there's no option provided? 

7 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Make sure you login to your Samsung account.

For more details here:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/link-samsung-account-to-onedrive/
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Somehow I couldn't find that certain options on gallery or files to sync with onedrive, had to manually open onedrive app to sync. I have asked customer service about this and waiting for their answer. Thank you for helping
Galaxy A
HAY,R U ONE?IF NOPE,CHOOSE OTHER drive.thankx.
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I do notice that most of my Samsung devices don't have sync with OneDrive features too and not only happen to A02S. But I do have a device with that feature because that device is an imported phone (S10e)

According to Samsung cloud list below, Malaysia is not even in the group 1 list yet. Kinda slow as usual.

https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/eof_notice/group

Is good to point out to Samsung support.

FYI, I prefer to use Google Drive because it is really good and easy. More storage too.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I would've recommended google drive to, but since my old device got malwares, due to linked third-party accounts, my facebook disabled by mistakes and still unable to reach out to them, it caused malfunctions to my devices to the point where my files got orphaned and received shared files from anonymous users, until now I'm still trying to sort this mess up with the help of samsung. Hopefully they will help this mess I'm carrying right now
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try Google Drive instead.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I'm still having problem to sort the malware devices cloud storage for that.
0 Likes