Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A10 One UI 3.1

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 07:21 AM)
Djjj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
This post is for A10 users thinking on whether they'll update their phone to latest version of UI or nah. I got the update today and the first 30mins of using my phone i notice a lot of lag on all gestures and navigations. Some apps wont work smooth as it is unlike the previous version of UI (i.e. the camera takes a lot of time opening same with the gallery, social media apps) 
Well, i'm just sharing my experience especially for those who owned an A10. Maybe this update isn't optimized for our phone since it has only a 2gb of ram and a very low phone storage. But despite all of it i'm still a fan of Samsung's UI and i'm still enjoying it. 
That's all! 
3 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there! We're very sorry for this inconvenience. No worries, we'll do our best to improve. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
im using a galaxy A10 maybe i made the right decision of not updating to android 11. im still on April Security patch even though there is already a pop up of Android 11. i just disregard it. according to battery expert if you update your phone the battery will be affected since the software increases but the hardware remains.
0 Likes
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Try to wipe cache partition. Thats what they are recommending for this kind of issues.
0 Likes