Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A10s

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 05:45 PM)
22cqrm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Does anyone here encounter problem turning on their wifi and Bluetooth? I have problem with mine, it stop working last year up until now. Please help. I can't turn it on.
0 Likes
10 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, 22cqrm!

Have you tried checking if the Airplane Mode is turned on? You can swipe down the notification panel and tap the Airplane Mode if it's turned on. If the issue is not related to the Airplane Mode, you can also reset your network settings through Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings. You can learn more in the article here: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-troubleshoot-wi-fi-connection-issues/

0 Likes
22cqrm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I've done it for the past month, actually it's almost a year already when it stopped working. Sadly it didn't work. Anyway, thanks for the reply.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

I'm so sorry to hear this, 22cqrm. Have you tried going to an Authorized Samsung Service Center for a check-up and consultation? This might be a hardware issue. You can find the nearest Samsung Service Center in your area here: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/?msclkid=72d47e20cf8411ec8ac1394658c823b0

0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did it work?
0 Likes
22cqrm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Actually no.
0 Likes
jc0920
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Wala naman akong problema sa A10s ko. Mag2 years na sya this coming July 22
0 Likes
jsmnsls
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Cguro di lahat ng a10s pero skn di gumana ung wifi and Bluetooth need sya e open sa likod change the wifi ic
jc0920
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Sorry to hear that. May nakita din akong mga member sa A10s fb group yan din problem. Try to go at Samsung Service Center or any legit repair shop but recommended talaga sa Samsung Service Center
jsmnsls
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same until now it won't work
0 Likes