Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A11 Camera

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 09:54 PM)
abmay0303
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
The front and rear camera are blurred. I can't use the HDR option too. It has no QR Scanner as well. Its features and other options are limited unlike the ones shown when you google it. The wifi response has a delay also which gives me difficulty on responding on my contacts. Some options in phone settings are also limited unlike the other samsung galaxy a11. Also, the samsung notes keeps on crashing. I was forced to download it again and download a third party qr scanner.
5 Comments
Galaxy A
About qr scanner download po talaga kayo ng 3rd party app. There some features that limited po talaga . Im also using galaxy A11 and i dont have any problem on wifi it's good enough for me.
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Isn't there an option in the camera settings to scan for qr codes automatically?
Galaxy A
Depends on the OS and configurations. Most entry models use One UI Core which has reduced features to cater on the specs. While upper models have the full One UI.
PrinceMercado
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
if meron kayong viber. May Qr scanner po dun, para atleast. Di na need mag download pa ng ibang apps.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, May! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

Don't be overwhelmed, don't rush things. Try away and explore your device further. Some upcoming software updates may help in terms of speeding up your device as they get fixed. Also, make sure that all your applications are updated to be able to enjoy features you may be looking for.

As for the wifi/data connectivity, you may search and tinker/reset with your network settings, though factors such as signal strength, location, area network coverage, etc...may highly come into play, which affects the response rate while using wifi.

Hope this helps. For further queries, do reach us via the hotlines mentioned above.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Stay safe. Enjoy the weekend. 😀

0 Likes