Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG A12 BLUE LINES AND OVER HEATING ISSUE

(Topic created on: 01-23-2022 01:47 AM)
Lazarus1424
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I BOUGHT A SAMSUNG A12 LAST JANUARY 16, 2022. AFTER 2 DAYS OF USE I NOTICE SOME TECHNICAL DEFECTS, 

1. BLUE LINES ARE APPEARING ON SCREEN WHEN NOT IN USE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME AND GRADUALLY FADING WHILE USING THE PHONE. I DO SOME RESEARCH AND OTHER PERSONS THAT BUY A12 ALSO EXPERIENCE THE SAME PROBLEM. 

2. THE UPPER PART OF THE PHONE IS HEATING SO MUCH THAT IS SO ALARMING BECAUSE I DONT EXPERIENCE THIS ON MY OTHER SAMSUNG PHONES. 

THE STORE WHERE I BOUGHT MY PHONE DENIES TO REPLACE IT IF I DONT GET A TECHNICAL REPORT, BUT DUE TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND HEALTH CONCERNS BECAUSE OF PANDEMIC, I CANT GET ONE.

DOES ANYONE HERE EXPERIENCE THIS ALSO?? 
WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE NOW?
IS SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING..APPRECIATE IT
Galaxy A
I sugges you contact Samsung hotline to help you with your concern. 😊
Galaxy A
Call samsung hotline, Samsung gotchu.
Liam_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I already called them but all they did is tell me to reset but it still shows up
0 Likes
Galaxy A
if reset did not fix it, next step service center
0 Likes
kervusz
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I also experiencing this problem . Its almost 2 or 3 weeks since i buy this idk what is the mraning blue lines but please help us
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Guys if ever na software issue yang na encountered nyo. Try to clear yung Cache partition.(suggest ko lang po) baka sakaling ma resolved. Ty
0 Likes
chinlyn06
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Good day!

How can I do this? Thank you!

0 Likes
Daniboy1989
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
How po?
0 Likes
jijie23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hello po, same experience here. I bought my phone 5 days ago. I went to Samsung service center yesterday and inupdate na nila yung software. And just this morning pagkacheck ko no phone ko ganun parin.
0 Likes
jijie23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Any update po sa phone nyo?
0 Likes