Original topic:

Samsung A13 5G recent Update on Review :(

(Topic created on: 06-18-2022 06:49 AM)
iffanyt
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I recently did an update on 06/17/22 :( and now if my phone screen timeout or I timeout it will not let me turn it back on making me do a Hard reset. I need to do this every time I want to use my phone. Is anyone else having this issue. This only started after doing the update. I've tried everything to fix it except factory reset which I'm trying to avoid. Anyone else having this issue?

One UI 4.1 Update: it made updates to gallery, Google Duo, Samsung Health, Smart Switch, SmartThings Find, Sharing & Added AR Zone.

Note: It's not the battery causing it. My battery is draining now because I changed my screen timeout to 30 minutes just so I can continue to use it. 

4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Did you try Booting into Recovery and Wipe Cache? 

If that doesn't fix the issue, then if it was my device, I'd backup with Smart Switch & even though you want to avoid it, a Factory Reset may be the only solution.. If Wiping Cache from Recovery does not work. 

0 Likes
Mawani
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Please I need your help.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

What do you need help with? 

0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy A

We suggest you to please backup and perform factory reset.
1. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable, and then tap Allow on your phone.
2. Next, navigate to and open Smart Switch on your computer, and then click Backup.
3. A list of different data categories (Call and contacts, messages, apps, etc.) you can back up will display.
4."Select all" is the default option, but you can deselect some items if you'd like. Clicking on a category will allow to select specific items in that category. Select Backup when you are ready.
5. Your computer will start backing up your phone's data, which may take several minutes. When it's done, a screen will appear informing you it's complete.
Select OK.

0 Likes