Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A31 Landscape Problem

(Topic created on: 01-27-2023 05:14 AM)
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
While playing on my A31, I encountered a problem on the game's joystick. I tried to restart the game first, then my phone for many times, but it still keeps on happenning. I tried Safe Mode, but the issue is still the same. Additionally, my phone is working well on portrait mode. The landscape mode is mainly the problem, and I don't know why it happens. I also tried to install the security patch update as suggested by other users, but nothing happens. Now, I can't play on my phone, nor use the landscape orientation. The keys on my keyboard are working well, but the words aren't registered on the text box. I hope someone can help me with this. Thank you.
0 Likes
23 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did you recently updated your phone?
0 Likes
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
no, but i did update it after i read an instruction that tells to install the latest software update.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Is the issue fixed?
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i turned off my phone and charged it for a while. i tried it just now and it's working just fine. thank you!
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok.
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
hello, it happened again :-((
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try wipe cache partition.
0 Likes
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
can you please tell me how to do that? it's my first time hearing about it
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
To wipe cache partition:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Plug in the USB cable via PC or Type-C earphones (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
3. Then press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
4. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
5. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
6. Navigate to and select Yes.
7. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.