Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A31 Landscape Problem

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 07:18 AM)
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
While playing on my A31, I encountered a problem on the game's joystick. I tried to restart the game first, then my phone for many times, but it still keeps on happenning. I tried Safe Mode, but the issue is still the same. Additionally, my phone is working well on portrait mode. The landscape mode is mainly the problem, and I don't know why it happens. I also tried to install the security patch update as suggested by other users, but nothing happens. Now, I can't play on my phone, nor use the landscape orientation. The keys on my keyboard are working well, but the words aren't registered on the text box. I hope someone can help me with this. Thank you.
0 Likes
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
done, but it's still not working. thanks for your help though. guess i'll just have to sit and wait for the update or idk
0 Likes
Russel_233
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I HAVE SAMSUNG A31 IT HAS TOUCH ISSUE WHEN IT IS IN LANDSCAPE MODE AND WHEN IT TURNS INTO POTRATE ITS WORK PROPERLY SO PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT  
0 Likes
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
haven't fixed mine either :( it just worked for a while, but it happened again... i guess we will have to wait for the update?
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same goes for me... its a software issue, probably would get fixed on the upcoming update
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You need to bring your phone to an authorized service center and have it check.
allanaaaaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
no need to, the issue's fixed.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Nice! But how? ... just curious.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Nevermind... just saw your other reply. 😉
ozubat
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Can you please tell me how did you fix it? I'm also facing the same problem right now. Thank you!
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Can you please tell how you fixed this bug...??

0 Likes